Club Penguin Blog

By Megg on July 21, 2015 - 10:22 | Comments (114)

Hey Penguins!

I heard there was an Iceberg tipping party happening on the server Blizzard and thought I'd join in! Although we didn't get it to tip while I was there... I'm secretly glad, because someone said they saw a shark fin and I am TERRIFIED of sharks...

Here's a great photo that I got of our efforts:

Who else has seen this mysterious shark fin around the Iceberg?

Waddle on,

P.S. I'd also like to point out that Corn Sky is obviously a magician, and has special powers to hover over water! ;)

By Megg on July 21, 2015 - 09:06 | Comments (35)

Hey Penguins!

Some of you may have noticed that we've been sharing a few fun clips of the emotions from the Disney Pixar Inside Out movie. We thought this would be a great way for our community to get to know each emotion better before the party starts – and we just can't get enough of them :D

Here is one of Joy and Sadness on a trampoline:

The party is only a few days away. Let us know what you're looking forward to most in the comments below!

Waddle on,

By Megg on July 20, 2015 - 08:53 | Comments (95)
Hi Penguins!

Only a few more days until the Inside Out Party starts! Who’s excited to help save Rockhopper’s mind – I know I am :D

I’ve created an X-TREME walkthrough for all those curious penguins who can’t wait till Thursday to check out the party.

Did you catch all that?! Feel free to slow it down if you must ;)

What are you most excited for at the party? Let us know in the comments below!

Waddle on,

By Megg on July 17, 2015 - 10:39 | Comments (250)

Hi Penguins!

I have some time before I leave for camping today, and Happyblue128 gave me a great idea -- hold an Ask Megg Q & A session!

So I'll be answering your questions as best as I can until 11:45am today. Sound good? Good!

Ready, set... GO!

By Megg on July 16, 2015 - 13:36 | Comments (109)

Hi Penguins!

I'm posting this a few days early because... I'M GOING CAMPING TOMORROW! My tent won't be as fancy as our Penguin of the Week's igloo, but it'll do.

Pandaparty01 was nominated by her sibling, mysteriously known as V. ;)

Here is their comment:

"I would like to nominate my sister Pandaparty01. She is really kind and comes around when I need her. She even helped me get rid of my shyness!!! Because of her I have friends that help me...Sisi you got a god eye for friendship and I just want to let you know that you are THE BEST!"

Congrats Pandaparty01, and what a great comment from your sibling – Family is the best!

Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Winners receive 10,000 coins and the POTW Background.