What's New

Standard post
By Daffodaily5 on April 8, 2013 - 08:39 | Comments (323)

Hiya!

Spring is here, everybody - and it’s also the theme, as chosen by YOU! It’s my favourite season by far.  The bees are buzzing, the sun is shining and the flowers are blooming (especially Daffodils- they’re the best!). Now I’m inspired to mix my outfit up a bit, so this Featured Fashions also stars yours truly - I hope you don’t mind!

I don’t change my outfit much, but since I’ve been doing Featured Fashions, I’ve seen so many amazing wardrobe choices that I’m ready to change mine too. Thank you so much guys! How do I look?

Daisy317 was nominated by Elodie2003, and you can totally see why! She’s ready to go out and snap some pictures with her Digital Camera, and that rainbow hair is so eye-catching. Brill!

How could it be spring without an outfit like Green N Cool’s? He’s taking his Elite Puffle out to water the plants – and it looks like he’s been helping with the Card-Jitsu Snow beta too. Rock that hat!

Harah09’s outfit is perfect for spring – light fabrics, sky blue colours, and a bow to match her makeup! This girl knows how to work with colour. Love it!

That’s it from me this week! I’d love to know what you think of these outfits, so post a comment below. You’re brill at choosing themes, so keep those ideas coming too. Byeee!

By Polo Field on April 5, 2013 - 14:20 | Comments (779)

AGENTS – DO NOT DISCLOSE THE CONTENTS OF THIS MESSAGE - HIGHLY SENSITIVE INFORMATION BELOW.

Attention agents,

The first ever EPF in-world mission is on now.

Get out there. Pick up clues. Track the thief. Solve the case. Then tell us your favorite part!

Waddle On, agents.

By Ninja on April 4, 2013 - 15:37 | Comments (609)

By Polo Field on April 3, 2013 - 13:25 | Comments (206)

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that we're extending the Puffle Party by a day for you! That means you've got an extra day to transform into a puffle at the Play Zone and enjoy all the Puffle Party fun around the island. W00t!

For those of you that wait online for our weekly update, just know that the team won't be updating until Thursday night (Penguin Standard Time, of course.)

Enjoy the extra time! Waddle On!

By Polo Field on April 2, 2013 - 15:23 | Comments (211)

Hey ninjas,

Let's blow the roof off this beta test! We want to get AS MANY people participating in the Card-Jitsu Snow Beta Test AS POSSIBLE to find out just how many people can play at one time and be SURE the game is ready to launch.

Tell your friends! Tell your brothers and your sisters! Your cats! Your goldfish! EVERYONE! Go to beta.clubpenguin.com and help us fill up the server!

I'll be heading into battle today at 3:00pm Penguin Standard Time. Hope to see you there!!

Waddle On...