What's New

Standard post
By Daffodaily5 on October 24, 2013 - 06:26 | Comments (36)

Hiya!

Firstly, I must say that today’s Penguin of the Day has such a brill name! Puppy Duck has been nominated for being really fun to be around and always up for playing games! Fancy a game of Find Four? ;)

Keep your nominations coming via the Contact Us page!

Byeee!

By Polo Field on October 23, 2013 - 18:56 | Comments (77)

Hey Penguins!

Earlier this week we told you about a brand new song that we're working on called "It's Your Birthday!" We asked our friend Jordan Fisher to sing lead vocals on the new track in honor of Club Penguin's 8th anniversary!

We spoke with Jordan about making music, his favorite Club Penguin memories, and his upcoming volunteer trip to Ecuador.

What are your favorite things about Club Penguin?
Personally…I love the social aspect of the game. The fact that it's truly such a safe way for friends to meet up and play some games together after school is way cool.

How did you get to where you are?
To shorten a VERY long story…I fell in love with theatre first. It was something brand new and exciting to me growing up as a gymnast…that was all I knew. As much as I love the sport, I could quickly tell that I was more passionate about performing. Started acting, singing, and dancing simultaneously…met my eventual manager at a workshop in Birmingham, AL (my hometown)…started making trips back and forth between AL and LA auditioning for TV/Film…fell in love with TV/Film…eventually started working on TV/Film…eventually started writing and recording music…bada-bing bada-boom…I now reside in Los Angeles full-time as an actor/artist! Love it dearly. :)

What cool projects are you working on now?
Well, lately, music has been a huge part of my life. I've been in the studio heaps over the last year, writing and recording with some incredible producers.

My debut single "By Your Side" will actually be played for the first time on Radio Disney this Friday! Look out for it. ;)

We hear you're going on a volunteer trip to Ecuador. Could you tell us more about it and how you got involved?
I sure am! I'm SO excited about it. We'll be in Ecuador for eight days working with a beautiful community to help build classrooms, tend to farms, and workshop with artisan groups among many other things. Words can't express how humbled and overjoyed I am to be a part of this experience. My flight couldn't come any sooner!

1999bloo asks: What was your penguin name?
To be honest…I can't remember my old Penguin's name. Although, my NEW Penguin's name is Soraxas! It's a fusion of two characters from my all-time favorite game, Kingdom Hearts. :) Also...just a little trivia...my dog's name is Sora as well!

Srijanrocks2 asks: What was your first ever Club Penguin party?
The Christmas Party in 2005 was my very first party on Club Penguin! It's my favorite Holiday of the year. I actually start listening to Christmas music on Nov. 1st every year to get amped up and in the spirit. :)

Lorenzo31178 asks: What was your favorite party on Club Penguin?
The Teen Beach Summer Jam was super cool to me for obvious reasons. The fact that I played Club Penguin close to the very beginning and then had costumes modeled after my character in "Teen Beach Movie" some years later is still wonderfully strange. Haha :)

Boba 126 asks: What was it like creating the birthday track for Club Penguin?
It was AWESOME! I got to meet a few kids that day that all play Club Penguin as well. Had a blast!

Tech70 asks: What is your favorite Club Penguin mascot?
SENSEI. My friends and I played this ninja game that we made up pretty frequently. Being the smallest and youngest of my friends at the time, we all thought it would be funny to make me the "ninja master", so I would always walk around with my hands behind my back or with a cool walking stick that I would find calling everyone "grasshopper"…so when I met Sensei in CP for the first time when he was digging out the Dojo, I flipped out!

Ds Fan13 asks: If you could become one of the main Club Penguin characters, who would it be and why?
Jet Pack Guy for a few reasons..
A) He has a jetpack.
B) He ALWAYS has his jetpack (and shades, of course).
C) He seems like a pretty cool guy, but can also take care of business when he needs to.
D) My mode of transportation is my car…his is…A JETPACK!!!

Thanks for answering our questions, Jordan!

By Polo Field on October 23, 2013 - 13:00 | Comments (780)

Hello Penguins!

It's almost time for Club Penguin's birthday! We're working on a new music video today for a song called "It's Your Birthday!" And we need your help.

We want to have a bunch of penguins with party outfits and party hats in our video! Here's what you could do to get involved:

1) Dress up your penguin with a party outfit and an Anniversary Hat or Birthday Hat
2) Reply to this blog post (leave a comment)
3) We'll randomly select a few outfits from the commenters to be featured in the video Ninja is working on right now!

Plus we're also going to film some video footage in the Coffee Shop today at 12:15pm Penguin Standard Time. Another chance to get involved!

We're going to pretend we're at the Anniversary Party, so be ready to role-play! We'll be on the server Marshmallow then -- hope to see you there!

Until then... Waddle on!

Standard post
By Daffodaily5 on October 23, 2013 - 12:37 | Comments (71)

Hiya everyone!

I’m about to burst with excitement so I’ll make this quick! As you probably already know, it’s CP’s 8th anniversary tomorrow, so I’m inviting you to join us for a MEGA party online to celebrate (there will be a surprise guest appearance too)!

Join Karlapop321, Loustik005, Federflink, and me, Daffo, on Zipline at 8am PST (4pm UK time).

This is going to be the most epic celebration to date so make sure you dress to impress!

Byeee!

P.S. The surprise guest is SPIKE HIKE as he is here with us in the Brighton office! You probably already spotted him in the picture... So exciting! :D

Standard post
By Daffodaily5 on October 23, 2013 - 11:05 | Comments (151)

Hiya!

Check out this video of a party I had in my igloo. Things got pretty scary... for everyone!

I'm still shaking! Well, needless to say it wasn't the best party in the world... but it could still be! I would like to invite you all to my igloo for an epic Halloween Party on Saturday, 26th of October at 11am UK Time, on the server Frozen. I promise I won't try and scare you! Well not too much...  ;)

Hope to see you all there!

Byeee!