What's New

By Polo Field on December 15, 2014 - 15:42 | Comments (133)

Hi Penguins and Penguin Parents!

You've seen part 1 and part 2 of the making of We Wish You a Merry Walrus, now it's time for the official trailer!

It's definitely a Merry Walrus time of year ;)

Our first ever Club Penguin holiday special will be coming to Disney Channel! Here are some air times:

UK: December 17 at 6:30pm
US: December 24 at 6:00pm

Check your local TV listings for exact air times. For other language air times, check out these posts:

We Wish You A Merry Walrus is available to purchase on iTunes in the US now, too!

By Megg on December 15, 2014 - 13:19 | Comments (43)
Hi Penguins!

It's almost time for another mod meetup :D

This week, I'd like everyone to give a warm welcome to our featured mod -- Amykim!
Here are a few fun facts about Amykim:

1. I love reading and puzzles (there are 8 gnomes hidden in my igloo)
2. I name my puffles after their color.
3. My favorite place to be is my igloo because of all the books and gnomes.
4. Slushy - Because it reminds me of flavored slushies you can drink.

You can ask more questions by going on the server Slushy at 2:00pm PST.

By Polo Field on December 12, 2014 - 12:08 | Comments (366)

This goes out to all the players to who never gave up on their dream of downloading the Club Penguin app on Android™.

A huge THANK YOU to all of you that waited so patiently. It's been a long time coming and I know it'll be worth the wait.

If you have an Android device, what is the first thing you're going to do when you download the app?

Waddle on,

Android is a trademark of Google Inc.

Standard post
By Daffodaily5 on December 11, 2014 - 05:47 | Comments (128)

Hiya!

Thanks to everyone who showed up for the Festive Parade party yesterday! The team got some brill pictures:

Q&A: Ask Daffodaily5

And an even bigger thanks to everyone who asked me questions for the Q&A! Here are some answers for you…

Q: Which is your favorite party on club penguin?

A: It’s so hard to choose! The Puffle Party has been one of my faves for a loooong time. Puffles are super cute and it’s great to celebrate with them!

Q: What is one of your favourite things to do while working at Club Penguin?

A: Working on the Blog is so brill – I get to read comments, look at awesome fan art, and organize parties! What could be better?

Q: How did you come up with your penguin name, Daffodaily5?

A: Daffodils are beautiful flowers that grow every Spring here in the UK. I wanted a name related to them – and 5 is just a good number :)

Q: What is your favorite kind of pie?

A: Apple pie!

Can’t wait for the Merry Walrus Party to start next week! Stay tuned for meetup details :)

Byeee!

By Megg on December 10, 2014 - 18:51 | Comments (191)

Have you been saving up your coins? I hope so, because Coins For Change is coming soon!

This year, we're going even bigger! Between Dec 18-29, all the coins you use to buy items from December's Penguin Style Catalog will also go to Coins For Change – how cool is that?! That's pretty cool.

Every coin you donate will help us unlock real world projects. And this year there are 4 projects we're unlocking:

1. Schools
2. Libraries
3. Playgrounds
4. Animal Homes

You can learn more about the projects we're supporting by checking out our Coins For Change 2014 page.

Our community blows us away with how many coins each of you donates every year, and I know this year will be no different. Keep saving those coins and join us Dec 18-29 to play for change!