What's New

By Megg on December 18, 2014 - 14:09 | Comments (3)

Here it is folks,

The moment all Android™ users have been waiting for...the Club Penguin app is now available to download from the Google Play™ store.

You can download the app here – if you haven't already ;)

Well, what're you waiting for?! The app is out and you're still reading this post?

Well since you're here, how about leaving a comment letting us know what you think of the CP experience on Android?

Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.

Standard post
By Daffodaily5 on December 18, 2014 - 04:24 | Comments (49)

Hiya!

The Merry Walrus Party is here! I’m sooooo excited! Join me online later today to celebrate the launch of Club Penguin’s new festive tradition and the return of Coins for Change!

I’ll be on the server Walrus today, 18th December, at 4:15pm GMT (that’s 8:15am Penguin Standard Time), but to make it more fun, you have to guess which room! Here’s a clue:

Merry Walrus!

Hope to see you there!

Byeee!

By Chattabox on December 17, 2014 - 00:06 | Comments (44)

G’Day Penguins,

Here’s a festive joke for you all… What’s pink, green, red and waddles around???

CHATTABOX GETTING READY FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!

That’s right flippered friends, it's that time of year again… I’ve sent off my wish list, put up the decorations and made a very large batch of egg-nog – ‘egg’cellent! Oh, and did I mention I will be holding a Holiday Disco in my iggy? Party time!

Come dressed in your ultimate Holiday outfit and make sure to bring along your puffles! I will be decking out my iggy with festive trees, presents and, of course, an awesome light-up dance floor.

Bring your best disco moves and holiday jokes -- we'll meet in the Forest on the Down Under server on Thursday 18th December. Here are the times:

* 4pm East Australian Standard Time

* 6pm New Zealand Standard Time

* 9pm Penguin Standard Time on Wednesday 17th December for everyone over in the US and Canada

* 5am on Thursday 18th December for my pals in the UK

Standard post
By Daffodaily5 on December 16, 2014 - 10:18 | Comments (53)

Hiya!

Your Pirate Parade pictures were practically perfect! There were loads to choose from, as always, but check these out:

Daffo Doodles: Pirate Parade!

With our first ever Merry Walrus party coming up, the next theme just had to be Happy Holidays! Draw a festive scene and submit it to our Fan Art Page. Remember to include ‘Daffo Doodles’ in the file name!

Byeee!

By Polo Field on December 15, 2014 - 15:42 | Comments (126)

Hi Penguins and Penguin Parents!

You've seen part 1 and part 2 of the making of We Wish You a Merry Walrus, now it's time for the official trailer!

It's definitely a Merry Walrus time of year ;)

Our first ever Club Penguin holiday special will be coming to Disney Channel! Here are some air times:

UK: December 17 at 6:30pm
US: December 24 at 6:00pm

Check your local TV listings for exact air times. For other language air times, check out these posts:

We Wish You A Merry Walrus is available to purchase on iTunes in the US now, too!