Club Penguin Blog

By Megg on July 20, 2015 - 08:53 | Comments (95)
Hi Penguins!

Only a few more days until the Inside Out Party starts! Who’s excited to help save Rockhopper’s mind – I know I am :D

I’ve created an X-TREME walkthrough for all those curious penguins who can’t wait till Thursday to check out the party.

Did you catch all that?! Feel free to slow it down if you must ;)

What are you most excited for at the party? Let us know in the comments below!

Waddle on,

By Megg on July 17, 2015 - 10:39 | Comments (251)

UPDATE: Q & A has now come to an end! Thanks everyone for leaving your questions :D

Hi Penguins!

I have some time before I leave for camping today, and Happyblue128 gave me a great idea -- hold an Ask Megg Q & A session!

So I'll be answering as many questions I can until 11:45am today. Sound good? Good!

Ready, set... GO!

By Megg on July 16, 2015 - 13:36 | Comments (109)

Hi Penguins!

I'm posting this a few days early because... I'M GOING CAMPING TOMORROW! My tent won't be as fancy as our Penguin of the Week's igloo, but it'll do.

Pandaparty01 was nominated by her sibling, mysteriously known as V. ;)

Here is their comment:

"I would like to nominate my sister Pandaparty01. She is really kind and comes around when I need her. She even helped me get rid of my shyness!!! Because of her I have friends that help me...Sisi you got a god eye for friendship and I just want to let you know that you are THE BEST!"

Congrats Pandaparty01, and what a great comment from your sibling – Family is the best!

Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Winners receive 10,000 coins and the POTW Background.

By Megg on July 15, 2015 - 13:34 | Comments (209)
Arr mateys!

Meet Captain Rockhopper—Legend in his own mind!

Here be some meet-up times for ye:

Thursday, July 16

* 10:00am on the server Chinook
 * 3:00pm on the server Wool Socks

Friday, July 17

* 10:30am on the server Cloudy
 * 5:00pm on the server Rainbow

Saturday, July 18

* 11:00am on the server Cozy
 * 3:30pm on the server Sherbet

Monday, July 20

* 2:30pm on the server Northern Lights

Tuesday, July 21

* 10:00am on the server Frosty
 * 3:00pm on the server Mammoth

Remember! The times listed be in Penguin Standard Time (PST) check the Clock Tower in the Snow Forts for the correct time.

Waddle on,

P.S. Anyone recognize the majestically rare voice narrating Rockhopper's video? 500 coins to the first penguin to correctly guess who it is!
By the Club Penguin Times on July 14, 2015 - 08:59 | Comments (44)

Island sources are reporting that Rockhopper has washed ashore and is acting very strange–well, stranger than usual. He's been mumbling about cursed stinky cheese.

And when we asked him about his pet puffle, Yarr he said, "Yarr? What be a Yarr?"

Gary the Gadget Guy thinks his new invention, The Minderizer 3000, can help. But he'll need brave penguins to adventure into mystery... into excitement... into Rockhopper's mind!

No one knows what will be found in that piratey, waterlogged place, but this reporter has one guess: stinky cheese. So much stinky cheese.

"The Minderizer 3000 is completely safe," said Gary. "Or at least safer than when I tested it on Rookie."

Side-effects of the Minderizer 3000 may include headache, dizziness, and a fear of flamingos.

--Aunt Arctic