Club Penguin Blog
Blog — What's New
By Megg on June 26, 2015 - 15:21 | Comments (177)
Who's seen the new Disney Pixar Inside Out movie? Now I have little characters to think of whenever I feel joy, sadness, fear, disgust or anger!
For July, we're celebrating those emotions and also using them to help Rockhopper! If you've been reading the Club Penguin Times, you'll know he's eaten some cursed stinky cheese and might need our help! We'll use the emotions to help him find his memories. Check out this concept room art:
The party will start July 23, 2015 – stay tuned to the blog for our July 2015 calendar and more sneak peeks!
-Club Penguin Team
By Megg on June 26, 2015 - 12:10 | Comments (39)
THANKS TO EVERYONE TO CAME TO HANG OUT TODAY! YOUR SNOW SCULPTURE OUTFITS WERE AMAZING :D
We had a little technical difficulty with the royal items on the Club Penguin app but the meet-up must go on! So instead, we're going to have a SNOW SCULPTURE themed meet-up to celebrate the upcoming Festival of Snow. :D
See everyone in the Forest on the Club Penguin app at 11:00am PST! And remember to dress up like a snow sculpture!
-Club Penguin Team
By Anonymous on June 26, 2015 - 11:52 | Comments (0)
Your final 3 training missions have been issued, head to the EPF headquarters to continue your training. To assist you in your training here are some helpful tips -- REMEMBER, these are classified and for your eyes only.
Mission 9: Operation: Spy & Seek
* Here are the places to look in order help out the penguins playing Find Four in the Ski Lodge.
* Ski Lodge lower level: On the ladder, on the window ledge by the Ski Lodge entrance, and on the stool underneath the telephone.
* Ski Lodge upper level: Behind the rocking horse, beside the typewriter, beside the record player, on the crate between the two couches, and on top of the crate next to the parcel.
Mission 10: Waddle Squad
* After talking to G, make sure to take the solar panel from the box to the right of Gary -- you will need this later.
Mission 11: Veggie Villain
* To get the Snow Globe from Dot, you will need to complete a secondary mission. In the Lighthouse, scroll right and put the tin can in your inventory.
If you need more help with your training, check out this FAQ page.
Good luck agents and always remember.... Be resourceful, be remarkable, be ready.
By the Club Penguin Times on June 25, 2015 - 15:12 | Comments (76)
Other penguins are making funny faces. How do they do that? – Cin343
Thanks for writing in, Cin343. Sounds like they're using emotes! You can click on the yellow face icon to see all the regular ones. But there are a bunch of hidden emotes, too! To use them, first make sure your cursor is not in the chat bar. Then press the letter E, then P—a puffle will appear in your speech bubble!
You can try this trick with other letters and numbers too. Try E + M to put a coin in your speech bubble, or E + T to TOOT! Try a few different combinations (they all start with E) and see what you find!
By Chattabox on June 25, 2015 - 12:38 | Comments (25)
WOW – down under is really starting to get chilly! It’s winter here and Sunday was the ‘winter solstice’ (shortest day and longest night of the year). What that means is that we need to have a party to brighten up the southern hemisphere! Plus it's an excuse to dress up in my n-ICEst winter outfit!
The last party was for my birthday and boy did we have a blast! We kicked it off at my iggy with everyone…before "they see us rollin’” at the skate park! Look at us go:
This time let’s step it up a notch. If you’re ready to party, let’s all meet up at the Ski Hill on Friday 26th June on the Down Under server in our COOLest winter outfits for some sled racing. Here are the times:
* 4pm Australian Eastern Standard Time
* 6pm New Zealand Standard Time
* 11pm Penguin Standard Time on Thursday 25th June for everyone over in the US and Canada
* 7am on Friday 26th June for my pals in the UK
-Club Penguin Team