Club Penguin Blog

By the Club Penguin Times on July 28, 2015 - 15:49 | Comments (28)

Greetings from the mind of Captain Rockhopper! I've learned a great deal about the pirate patient.

Did you know that pink flamingos haunt the deepest part of his mind? I imagine he has an exciting tale about that.

Joy told me all of us have emotions running around in our heads, but that we all have different islands of personality. Captain Rockhopper has a Tasty Island and a Loot Island, plus others that we can't reach right now.

It makes me wonder about what islands I have. Certainly there's one for science. What about Night of the Living Sled? I'd love to explore my own mind, but I shouldn't use the Minderizer 3000 just for fun...

Oh, I almost forgot! Rockhopper is beginning to recover, so I expect he'll be swashbuckling again by next week.

--Gary the Gadget Guy

By Chattabox on July 28, 2015 - 11:25 | Comments (29)
G’Day Penguins,

I’ve just finished helping return Rockhopper’s core memories -- was that an emotional roller coaster, or what?!

The good news is, he’s back to his usual stinky cheese loving self. The even better news is…drum roll please… I’ve got a new outfit for every emotion AND some epic pirate loot. I just hope that sword isn't made out of the cursed stinky cheese he found!

I LOVED exploring Rockhopper's mind with Gary's Minderizer 3000. I walked through all the treasure in Loot Island and even sneakily performed a play of my own in Dream Productions -- it was all amazing! I’m so happy, I’m practically peach (pink + Joy’s yellow = peach). In fact, us penguin pals need to party to celebrate.

Dress in the color of your favorite emotion and meet me at my iggy on the Down Under server, Thursday 30th July. Here are the times:

* 4:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time
 * 6:00pm New Zealand Standard Time
 * 11:00pm Penguin Standard Time on Wednesday 29th July for everyone over in the US and Canada
 * 7:00am on Thursday 30th July for my pals in the UK

By Megg on July 27, 2015 - 09:14 | Comments (184)

Hi Penguins,

Snow P123 was nominated by their friend, Jo34512!

Here is their comment:

"Hey Megg!! I would LOVE to nominate Snow P123!! She is SOO nice to every penguin she meets! She always throws the best parties in her igloo and has an amazing taste in style. She truly understands the meaning of club penguin and is the perfect penguin for penguin of the week"

Congrats Snow P123, and great igloo!

Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Winners receive 10,000 coins and the POTW Background.

By Megg on July 24, 2015 - 11:46 | Comments (36)
Hi Penguins!

Ready to help save Rockhopper’s mind and collect rewards while you do it? I hope so, because the Inside Out Party is on now!

Remember to come back and let us know what you’re enjoying most at the party!

Waddle on,

P.S. Just a heads up, the next Penguin of the Week will be posted on Monday, July 27! Have a great weekend everyone :D
By the Club Penguin Times on July 24, 2015 - 10:20 | Comments (16)

Greetings! The Minderizer 3000 is at the Docks and Captain Rockhopper needs our help! We'll have to go inside his mind to save it.

This will be one of the strangest landscapes we've ever explored, but at least the captain's emotions will be guiding us. That's right, inside his mind you can meet Joy, Anger, Fear, Disgust, and Sadness! Joy was a positively exuberant guide in Rockhopper's mind. She told me our piratical pal lost his core memories and won't be back to normal until they're returned.

These core memories are extremely important to everyone's personality. I would love to study what memories made an impression on Rockhopper. For instance, why does he have such a peculiar diet? But, we'll need to collect them first, and that means venturing into Imagination Land, Loot Island, and other parts of Captain Rockhopper's mind.

Onward for science! Or is that inward...?

--Gary the Gadget Guy