What's New

By Polo Field on October 23, 2013 - 13:00 | Comments (780)

Hello Penguins!

It's almost time for Club Penguin's birthday! We're working on a new music video today for a song called "It's Your Birthday!" And we need your help.

We want to have a bunch of penguins with party outfits and party hats in our video! Here's what you could do to get involved:

1) Dress up your penguin with a party outfit and an Anniversary Hat or Birthday Hat
2) Reply to this blog post (leave a comment)
3) We'll randomly select a few outfits from the commenters to be featured in the video Ninja is working on right now!

Plus we're also going to film some video footage in the Coffee Shop today at 12:15pm Penguin Standard Time. Another chance to get involved!

We're going to pretend we're at the Anniversary Party, so be ready to role-play! We'll be on the server Marshmallow then -- hope to see you there!

Until then... Waddle on!

Standard post
By Daffodaily5 on October 23, 2013 - 12:37 | Comments (71)

Hiya everyone!

I’m about to burst with excitement so I’ll make this quick! As you probably already know, it’s CP’s 8th anniversary tomorrow, so I’m inviting you to join us for a MEGA party online to celebrate (there will be a surprise guest appearance too)!

Join Karlapop321, Loustik005, Federflink, and me, Daffo, on Zipline at 8am PST (4pm UK time).

This is going to be the most epic celebration to date so make sure you dress to impress!

Byeee!

P.S. The surprise guest is SPIKE HIKE as he is here with us in the Brighton office! You probably already spotted him in the picture... So exciting! :D

Standard post
By Daffodaily5 on October 23, 2013 - 11:05 | Comments (151)

Hiya!

Check out this video of a party I had in my igloo. Things got pretty scary... for everyone!

I'm still shaking! Well, needless to say it wasn't the best party in the world... but it could still be! I would like to invite you all to my igloo for an epic Halloween Party on Saturday, 26th of October at 11am UK Time, on the server Frozen. I promise I won't try and scare you! Well not too much...  ;)

Hope to see you all there!

Byeee!

Standard post
By Daffodaily5 on October 23, 2013 - 06:12 | Comments (18)

Hiya!

Flashwing02 uses her creativity to benefit others! She makes and sells her own bracelets and then donates the proceeds to charity. It’s great to know you guys make a difference in your own communities as well as in Club Penguin. (smile)

If your buddy has done a good deed recently then let us know! Contact us with your nomination and your pal could get 5000 coins!

Byeee!

By Kid President on October 22, 2013 - 17:26 | Comments (99)

To all my Club Penguin friends!

I’m Kid President. I like to dance. I want to help make the world more awesome. You might have seen my videos online or maybe even watched them in school. I’m writing because I love Club Penguin! You guys know how to make cool things happen.

I’m declaring the month SOCKTOBER! and I need your help.

What if we got 1 million people to help the homeless? Every night there are nearly 600,000 people who have to sleep on the streets in our country and it’s about to get really cold. That’s not okay! We can help them.

See if you and your family can work together to collect new socks and other simple everyday things your homeless neighbors might need. Collect them all by October 31 and deliver them to the local shelter in your town. Kids all over the world are getting involved! Can’t collect socks? We’re also working to raise money to help our friend Aaron build a safe place for women and kids who are homeless in Little Rock, Arkansas.

We want to show the world what awesome looks like! If you and your family decide to help out with SOCKTOBER, we want to know! Have your parents email a photo of your donation to socktober@soulpancake.com, along with your penguin name. I'll send a list of the penguins who donated to the Club Penguin Team, and they'll give you a special rare item for donating: the Green Bunny Slippers! How awesome is that?

There’s lots of people I could ask for help, but can’t think of a better group than my friends at Club Penguin. Let’s make this the best Socktober ever!

Together we can give the world a reason to dance!

-Kid President