Club Penguin Blog

By Megg on July 22, 2015 - 08:59 | Comments (55)

Meet Gary, expect the unexpected... and EXPLOSIONS!

Here are some times you can find Gary at the Inside Out Party on desktop computers:

Thursday, July 23

Monday, July 27

* 10:00am on the server Mittens
 * 3:00pm on the server Frosty

Tuesday, July 28

* 10:00am on the server Mammoth
 * 3:00pm on the server Jack Frost

Remember! The times listed are in Penguin Standard Time (PST) check the Clock Tower in the Snow Forts for the correct time.

Waddle on,

By Megg on July 21, 2015 - 10:22 | Comments (115)

Hey Penguins!

I heard there was an Iceberg tipping party happening on the server Blizzard and thought I'd join in! Although we didn't get it to tip while I was there... I'm secretly glad, because someone said they saw a shark fin and I am TERRIFIED of sharks...

Here's a great photo that I got of our efforts:

Who else has seen this mysterious shark fin around the Iceberg?

Waddle on,

P.S. I'd also like to point out that Corn Sky is obviously a magician, and has special powers to hover over water! ;)

By Megg on July 21, 2015 - 09:06 | Comments (38)

Hey Penguins!

Some of you may have noticed that we've been sharing a few fun clips of the emotions from the Disney Pixar Inside Out movie. We thought this would be a great way for our community to get to know each emotion better before the party starts – and we just can't get enough of them :D

Here is one of Joy and Sadness on a trampoline:

The party is only a few days away. Let us know what you're looking forward to most in the comments below!

Waddle on,

By Megg on July 20, 2015 - 08:53 | Comments (95)
Hi Penguins!

Only a few more days until the Inside Out Party starts! Who’s excited to help save Rockhopper’s mind – I know I am :D

I’ve created an X-TREME walkthrough for all those curious penguins who can’t wait till Thursday to check out the party.

Did you catch all that?! Feel free to slow it down if you must ;)

What are you most excited for at the party? Let us know in the comments below!

Waddle on,

By Megg on July 17, 2015 - 10:39 | Comments (251)

UPDATE: Q & A has now come to an end! Thanks everyone for leaving your questions :D

Hi Penguins!

I have some time before I leave for camping today, and Happyblue128 gave me a great idea -- hold an Ask Megg Q & A session!

So I'll be answering as many questions I can until 11:45am today. Sound good? Good!

Ready, set... GO!