Club Penguin Blog

By the Club Penguin Times on July 24, 2015 - 10:20 | Comments (0)

Greetings! The Minderizer 3000 is at the Docks and Captain Rockhopper needs our help! We'll have to go inside his mind to save it.

This will be one of the strangest landscapes we've ever explored, but at least the captain's emotions will be guiding us. That's right, inside his mind you can meet Joy, Anger, Fear, Disgust, and Sadness! Joy was a positively exuberant guide in Rockhopper's mind. She told me our piratical pal lost his core memories and won't be back to normal until they're returned.

These core memories are extremely important to everyone's personality. I would love to study what memories made an impression on Rockhopper. For instance, why does he have such a peculiar diet? But, we'll need to collect them first, and that means venturing into Imagination Land, Loot Island, and other parts of Captain Rockhopper's mind.

Onward for science! Or is that inward...?

--Gary the Gadget Guy
By Megg on July 23, 2015 - 09:06 | Comments (52)

MEET-UP RECAP!

It was SO much fun hanging out with everyone today -- Rockhopper's HQ and Imaginationland were PACKED.

Hi Penguins!

As some of you may know, I went camping last weekend and brought along my trusty puffle sidekick, Floyd! I took some pictures of him having fun on our camping trip and I thought I would share one of my favorites with you.

As you can see, Floyd definitely loves going on adventures!

Speaking of adventures, let's have an Inside Out themed meet-up on desktop computers! Shout-out to Penguin 43 for the meet-up idea :D

Let's meet today at 12:00pm PST in Rockhopper's Imaginationland, on the server Hockey!

Remember to come dressed up in your best Inside Out themed outfit!

Waddle on,

By Megg on July 22, 2015 - 08:59 | Comments (55)

Meet Gary, expect the unexpected... and EXPLOSIONS!

Here are some times you can find Gary at the Inside Out Party on desktop computers:

Thursday, July 23

Monday, July 27

* 10:00am on the server Mittens
 * 3:00pm on the server Frosty

Tuesday, July 28

* 10:00am on the server Mammoth
 * 3:00pm on the server Jack Frost

Remember! The times listed are in Penguin Standard Time (PST) check the Clock Tower in the Snow Forts for the correct time.

Waddle on,

By Megg on July 21, 2015 - 10:22 | Comments (115)

Hey Penguins!

I heard there was an Iceberg tipping party happening on the server Blizzard and thought I'd join in! Although we didn't get it to tip while I was there... I'm secretly glad, because someone said they saw a shark fin and I am TERRIFIED of sharks...

Here's a great photo that I got of our efforts:

Who else has seen this mysterious shark fin around the Iceberg?

Waddle on,

P.S. I'd also like to point out that Corn Sky is obviously a magician, and has special powers to hover over water! ;)

By Megg on July 21, 2015 - 09:06 | Comments (38)

Hey Penguins!

Some of you may have noticed that we've been sharing a few fun clips of the emotions from the Disney Pixar Inside Out movie. We thought this would be a great way for our community to get to know each emotion better before the party starts – and we just can't get enough of them :D

Here is one of Joy and Sadness on a trampoline:

The party is only a few days away. Let us know what you're looking forward to most in the comments below!

Waddle on,