Club Penguin Blog

Standard post
By Daffodaily5 on December 16, 2014 - 10:18 | Comments (67)

Hiya!

Your Pirate Parade pictures were practically perfect! There were loads to choose from, as always, but check these out:

Daffo Doodles: Pirate Parade!

With our first ever Merry Walrus party coming up, the next theme just had to be Happy Holidays! Draw a festive scene and submit it to our Fan Art Page. Remember to include ‘Daffo Doodles’ in the file name!

Byeee!

By Polo Field on December 15, 2014 - 15:42 | Comments (154)

Hi Penguins and Penguin Parents!

You've seen part 1 and part 2 of the making of We Wish You a Merry Walrus, now it's time for the official trailer!

It's definitely a Merry Walrus time of year ;)

Our first ever Club Penguin holiday special will be coming to Disney Channel! Here are some air times:

UK: December 17 at 6:30pm
US: December 24 at 6:00pm

Check your local TV listings for exact air times. For other language air times, check out these posts:

We Wish You A Merry Walrus is available to purchase on iTunes in the US now, too!

By Megg on December 15, 2014 - 13:19 | Comments (44)
Hi Penguins!

It's almost time for another mod meetup :D

This week, I'd like everyone to give a warm welcome to our featured mod -- Amykim!
Here are a few fun facts about Amykim:

1. I love reading and puzzles (there are 8 gnomes hidden in my igloo)
2. I name my puffles after their color.
3. My favorite place to be is my igloo because of all the books and gnomes.
4. Slushy - Because it reminds me of flavored slushies you can drink.

You can ask more questions by going on the server Slushy at 2:00pm PST.

By Polo Field on December 12, 2014 - 12:08 | Comments (369)

This goes out to all the players to who never gave up on their dream of downloading the Club Penguin app on Android™.

A huge THANK YOU to all of you that waited so patiently. It's been a long time coming and I know it'll be worth the wait.

If you have an Android device, what is the first thing you're going to do when you download the app?

Waddle on,

Android is a trademark of Google Inc.

Standard post
By Daffodaily5 on December 11, 2014 - 05:47 | Comments (130)

Hiya!

Thanks to everyone who showed up for the Festive Parade party yesterday! The team got some brill pictures:

Q&A: Ask Daffodaily5

And an even bigger thanks to everyone who asked me questions for the Q&A! Here are some answers for you…

Q: Which is your favorite party on club penguin?

A: It’s so hard to choose! The Puffle Party has been one of my faves for a loooong time. Puffles are super cute and it’s great to celebrate with them!

Q: What is one of your favourite things to do while working at Club Penguin?

A: Working on the Blog is so brill – I get to read comments, look at awesome fan art, and organize parties! What could be better?

Q: How did you come up with your penguin name, Daffodaily5?

A: Daffodils are beautiful flowers that grow every Spring here in the UK. I wanted a name related to them – and 5 is just a good number :)

Q: What is your favorite kind of pie?

A: Apple pie!

Can’t wait for the Merry Walrus Party to start next week! Stay tuned for meetup details :)

Byeee!