Blog — What's New
G'Day Penguins!Thank you so much to everyone who joined me last week to help collect coins and donate them to Coins for Change. We made some huge trains and collected thousands of coins. Check out the picture below where one of the trains collected 3595 coins – good job guys!So it's almost 2014 – how exciting. Let's have a celebration to bring in the New Year, I'm thinking a conga party! So come dressed in your favourite outfit from 2013 and we'll conga around Club Penguin island to celebrate the beginning of 2014 – it's going to be an AWESOME year in Club Penguin.
Wow Penguins! You've worked together to donate over 23 billion coins through Coins For Change this year!
We are SO amazed by your generosity that we are going to fund ADDITIONAL projects... over and above the projects you've unlocked!
Thanks to you, we are now also able to:
- Help save the home of the Lowland Tapir in Brazil through Lowland Tapir Conservation Initiative
- Fund a Group Home for homeless kids and a kindergarten for kids in foster care in Ethiopia through Partners in the Horn of Africa
- Protect the home of the endangered Okapi in the Democratic Republic of Congo through Wildlife Conservation Network
- Build 3 playgrounds for over 6,000 kids who had no place to play in Afghanistan through Playground Builders
- Save the forest where the endangered Cotton Top Tamarin lives in Colombia through Wildlife Conservation Network
Thanks again, Penguins – you have shown the world how everyone working together can make a huge difference!
We'd love to hear from you – what charitable projects do you like to help in the real world?
-Club Penguin Team