Arts & Crafts: Halloween Cauldron
*Ask an adult for help
You Will Need
- A balloon
- Water and flour mixture
- A bowl
- A pin
- Blow up a balloon to the size you want your cauldron to be.
- Mix 1/2 water and 1/2 flour in a bowl.
- Rip off newspaper strips, dip them into the mixture, then put them on the balloon.
- When the balloon is entirely covered, let it dry.
- Burst the balloon with a pin, then cut out a hole at the top of the cauldron.
- Paint the cauldron the color you want. Let it dry.
- Use a pencil to make two small holes at the top of your cauldron.
- Feed string through the holes to make a handle.