Arts & Crafts: Lightsaber
Feel the Force with your own Lightsaber
You Will Need
- Thin piece of cardboard (such as a cereal box)
- Cut your piece of cardboard to fit around your flashlight handle
- Using your pencil, outline your Lightsaber design
- Glue the paper onto the cardboard
- Color in your design on the paper to look like a Lightsaber
- Wrap the cardboard into a tube big enough to fit over the flashlight handle
- Tape or staple the cardboard tube together
- Place your Lightsaber handle over the the flashlight handle and tape in place
- Tape two pieces of white paper together
- Make the paper into a tube, big enough to just fit over the light end of the flashlight, and tape it in place
- Turn your Lightsaber on and defend the galaxy!
STAR WARS™ & © LucasFilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. © 2013 Disney.