Memory Card Game!
Arts & Crafts: Memory Card Game!
You Will Need
- Download and print out the template.
- Color in the images. Make sure you color the matching cards the same.
- Cut out the cards and glue them onto construction paper.
- Cut them out.
How to Play
- Look away, then ask a friend to lay the cards out with pictures facing down, making 4 rows of 6 cards.
- Once the cards are in place, pick any card and turn it over. Now try taking your best guess at where its match is hidden!
- If the next card you turn over is not a match, put both cards back face down and try again.
- When you find a matching pair, leave both cards face up so you know you've already found that pair.
- Keep going until you've found all the pairs, then let your friend try. When you get good, time yourself, then try beating your record!