Arts & Crafts: Puffle-In-The-Box
*Ask an adult for help
You Will Need
- Coloring pencils or crayons
- Sticky tack
- Construction paper or card stock paper
- Box template, L-shape spring template and the puffle template
- Print out the downloadable template.
- Color in the pictures.
- Cut around the dotted lines.
- Fold the flaps of the box template, and glue together, leaving the lid open. Put to one side.
- Taking the L shape, fold one length over the other, over and over again, to make a spring.
- Glue down the end of the spring.
- Choose a puffle picture to use and glue it to the top of the spring.
- Glue the other end of the spring to the bottom of the box.
- Push the spring inside the box and shut the lid. Use sticky tack to keep it closed.
- Give the box to a friend and ask them to open it for a surprise!