Arts & Crafts: Puffle Pumpkin
*Ask an adult for help
You Will Need
- A print-out of the puffle pumpkin template
- A parent or guardian
- A pumpkin carving tool
- A washable felt marker
- Prepare your pumpkin by having a parent/guardian help you scoop out the inside.
- Print out the puffle pumpkin template.
- Have a parent help you cut out the black sections of the printable sheet.
- Stick the printable sheet to your pumpkin with tape.
- Trace around the inside of the cut-out sections with a black marker.
- Take the printable off the pumpkin. Now you're just left with lines.
- With a parent or guardian, carve the pumpkin around the black lines. Start with the eyes and mouth, then do the hair and outlines.
- Go over the thin lines again and widen them until you can see all the way through.
- Remove the cut-out bits of pumpkin and show it off to your friends!
- Once you’re done, wash off any left-over marker with a wet cloth.