Cauldron of the Unknown
Outdoor Activities: Cauldron of the Unknown
*Ask an adult for help
You Will Need
- Your cauldron
- Several large bowls
- A blindfold
- Cooked spaghetti noodles
- Olive oil
- Pickled onions
- Jello with gummy worms
- Wrapped candy
- Friends and family
- Set up your cauldron on a table and fill it with wrapped candy (your prize!).
- Fill different bowls with cooked spaghetti noodles, pickled onions, jello with worms, and some olive oil!
- Bring together some friends or family, but make sure they can't see what's in the bowls (you can use a blindfold).
- Tell everyone that they have a chance to earn some candy, but they have to identify the gross, unknown mixtures.
- Have your “guests” put their hands into the bowls and guess what the unknown substances are.
- Give prizes to those who guess correctly—OR to those who make the spookiest guesses!