Outdoor Activities: Dance Choreography
You will need
- Your favorite music
- Friends or family
- Choose a song to dance to
- Dance moves are counted out in 4's or 8's, so keep that in mind while you're choreographing
- Choose moves from the list below, or make up some of your own, and write them down
- You can try facing different directions for each move
- Don't forget your final pose
- Once you've memorized your routine, you can teach it to your friends. Do it together and put on a show!
- Wave your hands from side to side - up in the air, or really low.
- Kick out your left foot, then your right.
- Hop to the front, then to the back.
- Hop to the left, then to the right.
- Turn around (halfway or all the way).
- Do the twist.
- Point to the left then take three steps in that direction. Do the same to the right.
- Jump up and pump your fist in the air.
- Do some robot moves.
- Lie on your back and kick your feet in the air.