Outdoor Activities: Gone Fishing
- 1 long piece of string
- 1 magnet
- 1 wooden spoon or stick
- Crayons, markers or paints
- Cut out the underwater treasures from the printout and color them in
- Attach a paperclip to each of your treasures
- Place your treasure on the ground
- Tie one end of the string to your magnet
- Tie the other end to the wooden spoon, or stick. You now have a fishing rod!
Use your fishing rod to try and catch the treasure
* To make it more challenging you can put a barrier between you and the fish so you can't see where they are. Or try to only catch the fish, and not the anvils and boots.
* You can also challenge your friends! Take turns and see who can catch the most fish in the shortest amount of time. Or make two fishing rods and go head-to-head and go fishing at the same time.