Outdoor Activities: Jedi Training
- 2 or more friends or family
- Backyard, or field
- Lots of energy
- The Force
- Foam bat
- Hula hoops
- Green balls
- Red balls
- Yellow balls
- 3 buckets
Young Jedi must train their bodies and minds to master the Force.
A great way to do that is by setting up obstacle course stations around your backyard.
Here's some suggestions on different stations you can set up:
- Sort colored balls into separate buckets. Try throwing them in, or run and place the balls in the buckets one at a time.
- Place a ball on a cone and use the foam bat to knock it off while blindfolded.
- Set up hula hoops in a pattern. Jump between hoops. Make it harder by only jumping with one foot.
- Stand on one foot for 15 seconds. Challenge your friends to see who can balance the longest.
- Spin around 10 times without falling over. Then try to walk in a straight line.
- Use the rope to mark the starting spot. Try to jump as far as you can.
- Have two friends hold a rope up. Limbo below the rope. See who can go the lowest.
Continue your training. The Force will be with you, always.
STAR WARS™ & © LucasFilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. © 2013 Disney.