Super Heroes vs. Villains
Outdoor Activities: Super Heroes vs. Villains
Face your opponents in the ultimate backyard showdown!
You Will Need
- 4 or more players
- A referee
- A ball
- Face paints
- Super Hero and Super Villain costumes
- Form two teams, with equal members
- One side is Super Heroes and one side Super Villains
- The teams can dress up in costumes, or paint their faces to show which side they're on
- Each team member is given a number – there should be a #1 on each side, #2 on each side, etc.
- The referee places the ball in the middle between the two teams
- The referee calls out a number and the Super Hero and Super Villain with that number race towards the ball
- The first person who grabs the ball wins a point for their team
- The team who gets to ten points first wins!