Garden Veggie Quiche
Recipes: Garden Veggie Quiche
*Ask an adult for help
You Will Need
- A glass pie dish
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups (500ml) partly skimmed milk
- 1 cup (100g) plain flour
- 1 cup (100g) grated cheese (gruyere or cheddar)
- 1 cups (100g) fresh spinach leaves, torn
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt and pepper
- A dash of olive oil (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Beat the eggs with the flour in a large bowl.
- Add the milk and whisk the mixture.
- Mix in the grated cheese and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the torn spinach leaves and tomato halves to the mix.
- Grease your pie dish and carefully empty the mixture into it.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Once the quiche is nice and golden, ask your parent or guardian to take it out of the oven and let it cool.
- Serve quiche at your Earth-Friendly Meal from our Outdoor Activities