1. How do I activate my account?
Activating your account is easy.
- Ask your parent to check their email for an activation code from Club Penguin
- They may need to look in their junk mail folder as sometimes emails get sorted in there
- If they can't find the activation email we can ...
2. How do I cancel my membership?
We'll be sad to see you go, but if you wish to cancel your membership, please visit our Cancel Membership page. Cancellation through our website will not result in a refund....
3. How do I change my password?
Changing your password often is a good thing. It'll help keep your account safe.
To change your penguin account password, you can visit our Password Change page. You'll need your penguin name and the email address used...
4. How does a penguin get banned?
There are a few ways bans occur in Club Penguin:
- Automatic bans occur when a player uses inappropriate language that is marked by our security system. These bans happen immediately, and the player will be logged out of Club Penguin, and banned for 24 hours.
5. Why does my penguin name show up as a bunch of numbers?
When you first create your penguin, your name will show up as a series of numbers after the letter P, e.g. P12345678. Don't worry this is just temporary.
Penguin names must be approved by our moderation team. Our team tries to review names within two days. If it's been more than...
6. How do I ignore other players?All penguins should feel safe and have fun. So if you want, you can ignore other penguins. This will block that player from your view and block any messages or emotes that player sends. Click on the penguin you want to ignore. Then click the ghost icon on their player card.