Why did I lose my connection to Club Penguin?
There are several reasons you may have lost connection from Club Penguin. Here are a few things you can try.
Be sure to ask a parent or trusted adult for help.
- You might have problems because your wireless connection is poor. Try connecting your computer to the internet with a cable.
- Check the Blog for updates. We'll let you know if there are problems with the site.
- Try logging on later. Club Penguin sometimes has to go offline so the team can update the site.
- Try logging in again and selecting a different server. The server you were logging into might be too full.
- Never share your password with anyone, except your parents. If someone else logs on with your penguin at the same time as you, you will lose your connection.
- Check out the Why is my connection slow? page for tips.
If you've tried absolutely everything, and you're still having problems, please contact Club Penguin's Player Support Team.