What is a moderator and what do they do?
Moderators are highly trained and experienced online team members that review live Club Penguin game play. We have four offices around the world that provide support and make sure Club Penguin is appropriate for young players.
Moderators help keep our players safe by:
- Reviewing penguin names to make sure they're appropriate
- Reviewing reports submitted by players and transcripts of conversations
- Taking appropriate action on players who break the Club Penguin Rules
- Watching for new language trends and updating our word filter
- Interacting with players online