Tour Guides show new penguins around the island. Your job is to help new penguins feel welcome, and can be a great way to make new friends.
- You must be at least 45 days old, have a great attitude and want to help others.
- To apply, go to the Tour Booth in the Ski Village and take the quiz.
- Once you are accepted, read the Tour Guide manual to learn how to give a good tour and design a route.
- By going to your Safe Chat Menu, and selecting "Give a tour" from "Activities" you can use the Tour Guide script to give your tour.
- You don't have to stick to the script though. Tell your group your own top tips.
- To help you give the best tour you can, think about what rooms you want to show your group before you start.
- You may want to give your tour a theme, like pirates, puffles, ninjas, or snacks.
- Tour Guides will get a paycheck in the mail every month for all their hard work.