- Welcome Parents
Club Penguin is an ever-changing world where the possibilities to create, socialize, and play are literally endless (not literally, that'd be tough).
As a parent, you're probably scheduling a meeting, practicing yoga, and trying to hide vegetables in spaghetti sauce while reading this. We'll give you the need-to-knows on this page, so let's get started.
- Things You Need to Know
- Get More With Membership
Has your child ever said "I-need-a-Membership-'cos-my-puffle-needs-a-new-hat-and-I've gotta-get-to-the-fifth-level-of-System-Defender-or-Herbert's-gonna-take-over-the-WORLD!"?
Allow us to translate. As a member your child can explore endless possibilities to be exactly who they want to be.
They can also:Find the perfect pet puffle to match their personalityGet a place of their own, and decorate it any way they likeAccess special events and experiences only reserved for membersExpress their unique style with hundreds of different clothing itemsOutperform themselves and their friends with extra mini-game levels
- Learning and Development
We've created games that expose your child to concepts in problem solving, teamwork, critical thinking, and EVEN math. (Hopefully they won't notice).
- What We Believe InWe think kids are pretty awesome. And we believe that every child should have a safe place to play. So everything we do stems from our values and commitment to safe and fun online play.
We're going to get serious for a moment, because we know safety is important. From live moderators and filtered chat, to an ad-free play environment and special parent tools, we strive to be the safest place on the internet. Here are some online safety tips to share with your child:
- Never give out personal information online. Your real name, age, where you live, phone number or school.
- Never share your password with anyone, except your parents. Someone else might use your password and pretend to be you.
- If someone does or says anything online to make you feel uncomfortable, tell your parent or guardian right away.
- Choose a nickname that doesn't give away your real name, or location.
- History of Club Penguin
The ideas behind Club Penguin go back to 2000. But the real story began in 2005, when the three founders of Club Penguin started work on a virtual world. Their goal was to create a safe place where their own children and grandchildren could play, connect and have fun online. That mission will never change.
After months of building, researching and testing, Club Penguin opened to the public in October 2005. Thanks to great reviews from players and parents, word quickly spread.
In August 2007 Club Penguin joined the Walt Disney Company, which shares its commitment to family fun and safety. This partnership allowed Club Penguin to expand, and reach more players than ever before with the help of a little Disney magic. Less than a year later, Club Penguin opened its first international office in Brighton, England, to provide international player support.
At Club Penguin we believe everyone deserves a place to live, good health, an education, and hope for a brighter future. We also believe it's fun to be a penguin! We're passionate about community, and we work hard to foster a culture of giving, both in the virtual world of Club Penguin and within our company.
Club Penguin's HQ is located in the beautiful city of Kelowna, BC, Canada and maintains offices and staff in Los Angeles, USA; Brighton, England; Melbourne, Australia; São Paulo, Brazil and Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Safety Awards
- Global Citizenship
We believe that one person, big or small, has the power to change the world. We're here to help our players make a difference, in their own communities and around the globe.
Every year we give a percentage of our profits to support this vision.
- Downloads for ParentsClub Penguin is committed to family fun and safety, striving to be the safest place on the internet. We want to provide you with an easy way to share with your children the importance of online safety.