*Ask an adult for help
Halloween is almost here! Create a tasty, snack while you carve pumpkins.
You Will Need
- Cookie sheet
- Stirring spoon
- Non-stick spray
- Air-tight container
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup organic brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- Coat the cookie sheet with a non-stick spray.
- Melt butter in saucepan, then stir in honey and brown sugar.
- Bring mixture to a fast boil.
- Turn down the temperature and continue to boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour in roasted pumpkin seeds and peanuts, and stir.
- Carefully pour the mixture onto the cookie sheet.
- Wait until the brittle has cooled, then break into pieces.
- Store brittle in an air-tight container.