- A print-out of the puffle pumpkin template
- A parent or guardian
- A pumpkin carving tool
- A washable felt marker
1. Prepare your pumpkin by having a parent/guardian help you scoop out the inside.
2. Print out the puffle pumpkin template.
3. Have a parent help you cut out the black sections of the printable sheet.
4. Stick the printable sheet to your pumpkin with tape.
5. Trace around the inside of the cut-out sections with a black marker.
6. Take the printable off the pumpkin. Now you're just left with lines.
7. With a parent or guardian, carve the pumpkin around the black lines. Start with the eyes and mouth, then do the hair and outlines.
8. Go over the thin lines again and widen them until you can see all the way through.
9. Remove the cut-out bits of pumpkin and show it off to your friends!
- Once you’re done, wash off any left-over marker with a wet cloth.