*Ask an adult for help
Create a Stamp Book and keep track of the skills you showed off in the Outdoor Activities! Compete with friends, and award stamps to everyone that finishes each task.
Difficulty Level: 1/3
You Will Need
- Four sheets of construction paper
- Felts, pencils, and crayons
- Hole punch
- String or ribbon
Stamp Book Instructions
- Stack the sheets of paper together and fold in half.
- Use the hole punch to put 2 or 3 holes at the folded end.
- Tie all the papers together with string or ribbon.
- Design a cover for your Stamp Book using felts, pencils, and crayons.
- Give each page a title, then decorate them!
- Create your own stamp designs, or cut out the stamps from the downloadable template.
- Color and design them any way you want.
- Put a stamp in your Stamp Book every time you learn a new skill.
- Try making a stamp for your recipes !
We'd love to see your designs. Send us pictures of your Stamp Books filled with stamps!